The Membership Service Account Manager will personally manage Houston Dynamo FC & Dash Full and Half Season Ticket Member accounts and is responsible for maximizing Season Ticket Member retention by providing first class customer service and developing personal and long-term relationships with account holders. Relationships will be built through a multiple touchpoint system including but not limited to, face-to-face meetings, outbound calls, personalized letters, emails, servicing inbound calls, and other special team related exclusive Season Ticket Member events. Additionally, the Dynamo FC & Dash Membership Service Account Manager will also be tasked to generate new revenue through maximizing their Season Ticket Member portfolio by continuously identifying key upselling and add-on ticketing opportunities from account holders as well producing referrals resulting in new ticket sales opportunities in the areas of Season Ticket Memberships, Group Sales, and Hospitality spaces in Shell Energy Stadium.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain positive personal relationships within the assigned Membership book of business.
- Retain and maximize ticket member portfolio by identifying key upselling, cross-selling, add-on, and referral opportunities.
- Implement and execute all amenities, benefits, and events within the membership offerings.
- Respond to all customer needs such as customer service issues, ticket exchanges, add-on requests, financial billing, and other ticketing and team related questions.
- Complete required touchpoints campaigns to maximize Season Ticket Member Account satisfaction and retention.
- Analyze and respond to data from ticket sales surveys to improve department efficiency, retention rates, customer satisfaction, and loyalty.
- Staff events days in membership designated areas as means of purposeful, personal client interactions moments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Premium and Membership Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Required
- Minimum of one (1) year of sports or related account management experience – Required
- Sports sales experience – Preferred
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills – Required
- Ticketing system experience, SeatGeek – Preferred
- CRM experience, SalesForce – Preferred
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and maintain deadlines in a high-paced environment
- Must have high-level interpersonal skills to communicate in face-to-face situations
- Strong teamwork aptitude, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.