Marketing Manager - Houston Dynamo FC (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Director, Integrated Marketing. This critical role supports the Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash in all club traditional marketing, events, and grassroots marketing needs, including management of the team mascot program. The Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing all marketing operations functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide input for development and assist with execution of all Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash marketing plans.
- Manage traditional media deliverables as it pertains to agency fulfillment.
- Assist the Director, Integrated Marketing with all event related needs, from proposal and development process to execution of events.
- Assist in managing internal MarComm request process and monitoring departmental workflow.
- Assist as needed in all Houston Dynamo FC and Houston Dash game day production and in-stadium promotions.
- Manage and oversee the Houston Dynamo FC mascot program including promotion, scheduling, and performer liaison duties.
- Develop, manage, and oversee day-to-day operations of the Houston Dynamo FC Marketing Assistant/Grassroots program.
- Manage all Houston Dynamo FC marketing physical assets as it relates to the Marketing Assistant/Grassroots program (vehicles, activation items, tents, collateral, etc.)
- Assist with management of budget tracking process of departmental expenses.
- Serve as lead in MarComm purchase order creation process.
- Assist as necessary in management of merchandise and team store relationship with Fanatics.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.