Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
The Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash are seeking part-time dynamic, enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to serve as Marketing Assistants.
Marketing Assistants serve as key community ambassadors for the Dynamo and Dash at a variety of public events in the Houston area and at home games for both teams. Their mission is to interact with potential and existing fans, providing information and collateral as well as ticketing opportunities. These motivated individuals also execute interactive contests and giveaways. Other opportunities within sponsorship, team-related activities, marketing and public relations also exist as a part of this program.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities as well as be able to effectively communicate and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Enthusiastically interact and communicate with fans at Dynamo and Dash games as well as community and sponsor events
- Facilitate activation at events, while providing superb customer service and displaying excitement about the organization
- Have a working knowledge of US and international soccer, team promotions and current ticket programs
- Distribute Dynamo and Dash collateral during events and promotions
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of interactive tent and event display
- Available to work Dynamo and Dash game days as well as other International games/events that may be associated with the organization
- Drive promotional vehicle; must have a good driving record and valid Texas driver’s license
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Experience working promotional events
- Hold or working towards a degree in marketing or related discipline
- Moving and lifting objects that exceed 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you fluent in Spanish?