Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Inside Sales Representative
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Orange Sales Academy is a career development program designed to groom future industry leaders in the business of sports. As part of the Academy, you will be provided all the tools to sell a full menu of products, including season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, suite rentals, and premium inventory. Orange Sales Academy representatives will receive comprehensive training that will lay the foundation for their success and growth in sports. Each representative will be responsible for individual and team goals. The Orange Sales Academy provides a platform for high performers to advance into senior level positions with the Houston Dynamo and across the sports business landscape.
The Houston Dynamo and Dash are seeking proactive, competitive, and goal-oriented individuals to serve the position of Inside Sales Representative under the supervision of Sr. Manager of Inside Sales as a member of the Orange Sales Academy.
The Inside Sales position is responsible for driving revenue through full season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and premium inventory.
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave
- Casual Dress/Atmosphere
- Responsible for selling Houston Dynamo and Dash season tickets, partial plans, group tickets and premium inventory
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly goals
- Outbound calls to prospective buyers
- Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting
- Represent the Houston Dynamo and Dash at in-stadium and off-site community events
- Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients
- Create and maintain positive relationships in the sports community
- Attend weekly meetings and training sessions
- Conduct in-stadium appointments and out of office appointments to drive revenue
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours including some holidays, nights, and weekends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Must possess positive personality with strong desire to excel in the business side of the sports industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?