Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
CRM Coordinator with Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
The Houston Dynamo are currently seeking an individual for the position of CRM Coordinator in Houston, TX.
The CRM Coordinator will be responsible for day to day tasks and configuration of the Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash, and BBVA Stadium Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance as it relates to the needs of the Ticket Sales department. The position will serve as the primary contact for the sales and box office teams for CRM related needs, issues, and training. The Coordinator will be responsible for data integrity including deduplication and enforcing company data standards. Additionally, the position will provide box office support for the sales team. The CRM Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Strategy & Analytics. Title and compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Implement Duplicate Rules and Matching Rules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to automate duplicate record prevention
- Devise standardized naming convention for accounts, including multiple locations and subsidiaries
- Maintain clean, organized Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance
- Build and maintain custom forms, fields, layouts, validation rules, workflows, etc. in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Create Reports and Dashboard components to display and analyze sales data including monthly commissions and payment status reports
- Train new hires on Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes and bolster user adoption through continual training
- Support Dynamo box office and ticket operations
- Provide oversight for sales to service account hand off process
- Other duties as assigned
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and complete duties and projects with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under above-average pressure in meeting urgent deadlines.
- Ability to work long, irregular hours and weekends as dictated by event schedules and project timetables.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Computer Technology, or related fields.
- One (1) or more years of professional experience with one (1) year of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must possess exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers and outside vendors and stakeholders
- Previous CRM/BI experience is required, specifically KORE ProSports, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Tableau
- Experience with SQL
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, especially Veritix
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
- Detailed, results oriented, and proactive
- Must be able to learn quickly, problem solve, and self-teach when needed
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work in a team, build relationship, develop trust and credibility with stakeholders across the organization
- Proven ability to meet competing and shifting demands within a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
Licenses or Certificates:
- Please note any applicable IT related certifications
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the team or facility.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with company rules and regulations. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
All employees are subject to a drug test prior to employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?