Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium
Administration/General Management: Administrative/Executive Assistant
The Houston Dynamo are currently seeking an individual for the position of CRM Coordinator in Houston, TX. The CRM Coordinator will report directly to the Sr. Director of Special Projects and Administration. Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Health, Dental, Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & Vacations
- Paid Sick Leave
- Casual Dress
The CRM Coordinator will be responsible for day to day tasks and configuration of the Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash, and BBVA Compass Stadium Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance. The position will serve as the primary contact for the sponsorship, sales, and box office teams for CRM related needs, issues, and training. The Coordinator will be responsible for data integrity including deduplication and enforcing company data standards.
- Train new hires on Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes and bolster user adoption through continual training
- Maintain clean, organized Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance
- Build and maintain custom forms, fields, layouts, validation rules, workflows, etc. in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to maximize efficiency
- Collect and import data from a variety of sources while ensuring data hygiene standards are maintained
- Implement duplicate rules and matching rules in Microsoft Dynamics CRM to automate duplicate record prevention
- Assist in evaluation and implementation of supplementary software products
- Collate and process monthly commission payments for sales staff
- Other duties as assigned
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- One (1) or more years of professional experience with one (1) year of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must possess exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers and outside vendors and stakeholders; comfortable speaking to large groups
- Previous CRM/BI experience is required, specifically KORE ProSports and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, especially Veritix
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
- Detailed, results oriented, and proactive
- Must be able to learn quickly, problem solve, and self-teach when needed
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully work in a team, build relationship, develop trust and credibility with stakeholders across the organization
- Proven ability to meet competing and shifting demands within a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
- Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree preferred
- Licenses or certificates: None
- Regular attendance in conformance with standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the team or facility.
- Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with company rules and regulations. Employees who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- All employees are subject to a background check and drug test prior to employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?