Box Office Representative (Part-Time) - Houston Dynamo FC (Houston · TX)
Houston Dynamo FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Ticket Operations: Box Office Ticket Seller
Houston Dynamo FC is seeking candidates for energetic club members to assist in the box office on game day/nights. We are looking for outgoing, professional, and reliable individuals to join our part-time box office staff.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Guiding fans through the SeatGeek app and accessing their tickets
- Looking up customer accounts and troubleshooting any ticketing issues
- Selling Tickets
- General Customer Service
- Providing stadium information and directions to fans
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) year prior customer service experience, preferably in a sports/entertainment venue environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must show commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service.
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well groomed appearance per the Houston Dynamo FC Policies and Procedures.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & OTHER ATTRIBUTES:
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has recently implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.
Are you legally authorized to work in the U.S.?