ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUPERDRAFT?
In any industry, you’ll find professionals who are content with camping at a certain level of development. You’ll also find a rare breed that are never content and look to continually learn and grow. At the Dynamo FC and Dash, we pride ourselves on seeking out “climbers” to be a part of our Club and community.
Specifically, we’re looking for future All-Stars who are looking to make an impact and start their professional career, similar to the likes of Hector Herrera and Katie Naughton. We are hiring in our Ticket Sales Department right now: if you want to bring people together and help move the game of soccer forward, the Dynamo FC and Dash are the Club for you!
TRAIN LIKE AN MLS ALL-STAR
Whether you are a top forward in the League, like Sebastian Ferreira, or you work in our Ticket Sales Department, the Dynamo FC and Dash believe in constant improvement. We believe in training, training, and more training! Our team will be assisting you with every step, to ensure you become a superstar and take home all the hardware at the League Awards ceremony!
You’ll be coached by a leadership team that has a combined 35+ years of sports ticketing and management experience. They will be coordinating your training, growth and teaching you everything you need to know to perform at a championship level.
This is a great launching point to begin your career in sports Ticket Sales and Service. You'll be making various outbound attempts to continue to grow our fan base by reaching out to qualified Dynamo FC and Dash ticket prospects to sell different ticket options. You’ll develop and manage relationships while providing exemplary customer service. Most of your time will be spent in the office, but you may work various community and in-stadium events along with all home games at PNC Stadium. We don’t expect you to already understand how to sell tickets – we’ll provide you with first class training and support to help you be successful!
Lastly, we seek to perform at the highest level every day from a professional and personal perspective. The ideal candidate will also have to align with our Core Values, which are the following:
- Difference maker
- Positive attitude
- Hard work
- Growth mode
- Develop and maintain positive personal relationships with Houston Dynamo FC and Dash prospects via outbound calls, face-to-face interactions at games, in-person meetings/virtual meetings, emails, and other Club functions
- Provide first class service to all fans that attend games in PNC Stadium
- Make 90+ phone calls per day to qualified prospects, with a focus of generating Dynamo365 Full and Partial Memberships, as well as Group Outings
- Book and complete in-person/virtual appointments per week with prospects and/or referrals
- Manage relationships of both ticket package accounts sold, as well as inherited accounts
- Utilize CRM to track and report progress of relationships and touchpoint system with prospects, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up to date.
- Utilize SeatGeek ticketing system to accurately manage billing and ticket management for sold accounts
- Attend and work all Dynamo FC and Dash events in Season Ticket Member areas and other responsibilities on gameday/non-gameday
- Other duties as assigned
WE’RE LOOKING FOR HALL OF FAMERS!
We are working to develop the best Ticket Sales Department in all of sports. Therefore, we will be very selective in who we add to our team. We’re looking for candidates who can contribute to the evolution of soccer in Houston and the USA, and are also competitive, coachable, detail-oriented, and want to climb to the top of the industry. Are you ready to be our next All-Star?
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The candidate must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to build a career in professional sports.
Education and/or experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
Note: This position works 40 hours per week with compensation consisting of an hourly wage plus commission. Hours may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Houston Dynamo FC has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. Please note that reasonable accommodations will be considered if you have a qualifying medical condition that is a contraindication to vaccination or you object to vaccination on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs and practices.