Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 Summer Graphic Design Internship with Houston Dynamo in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
The Forever Orange organization is seeking candidates for a Graphic Design Intern for the Summer 2020 semester. The Graphic Design Intern program provides hands-on experience with the various duties and responsibilities required to coordinate a successful professional sporting event.
- Organize and manage multiple projects in various stages of progress
- Formulate design concepts, presentations, templates, layouts, merchandise, installations and other collateral from initial idea to final execution
- Create advertising campaigns that are followed across a variety of collateral
- Develop understanding of target audience and market for specifically aimed marketing pieces
- Present or pitch ideas, briefs, and concepts to various parties, in and out of house
- Prioritize and filter work load coming from all departments through a design request form system
- Design advertisements, print materials, still digital imaging and web graphics
- Meet all advertising and print deadlines
- Contribute to the invention and implementation of marketing/communications initiatives
- Assist Digital Team during matchday
COMPANY GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates should exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates MUST receive college credit
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?