Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 Summer Finance Intern with Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
The Houston Dynamo organization is seeking candidates for a finance internship for the 2020 Houston Dynamo and Houston Dash seasons. The Houston Dynamo Finance Intern program provides hands-on experience with the various duties and responsibilities required to maintain a successful finance department in the sports industry.
- Assist in compilation of monthly corporate card statements and expenses
- Track and maintain organization of monthly bank statements
- Assist in preparation of daily bank deposits
- Provide support in preparation of general journal entries
- Assist with general administrative tasks and ad hoc projects, as requested
COMPANY GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates should exhibit a "team first" attitude.
- Candidates MUST receive academic credit.
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates should be currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?