Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 Summer Dash Soccer Ops Team Operations and Team Admin Internship with Houston Dash in Houston · TX
Houston Dash jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
The Houston Dash organization is seeking candidates for a soccer operations and team administration internship for the 2020 Houston Dash season. The Houston Dash operations and team administration Intern program provides hands-on experience with the various duties and responsibilities required to coordinate a successful professional sporting event.
- Assisting with the logistics of team travel – Visa requests, team itineraries, follow-up communication with travel agents and hotels.
- Ensure all necessary & required equipment is available for all Dash Home and Away Games.
- Ensure that all NWSL requirements & protocols are followed for all games and training sessions.
- Assist the Equipment manager with ordering, inventorying, preparation, & distribution of all equipment for the players, coaches & staff.
- Assist the Equipment managers in the necessary & timely preparation for team practices (Field & Equipment).
- All other duties as assigned.
COMPANY GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Be professional around athletes, staff and management.
- Candidates MUST receive college credit.
- Must be able to multitask, handle stressful situations.
- Be on-time and have reliable transportation.
- Candidates should exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?