Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 Summer Broadcast & Entertainment Internship with Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Stadium jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
The Forever Orange organization is seeking candidates for a Broadcast & Entertainment Intern for the 2020 Summer Semester. The (Broadcast & Entertainment Intern) program provides hands-on experience with the various duties and responsibilities required to coordinate a successful professional sporting event.
- Will gain experience broadcasting and in-stadium video production of a professional sports and entertainment organization
- Support in technical aspects of the production process for Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash, TSU Football, and Stadium events, including pre-production, logistics, shooting, and post-production.
- Support all marketing initiatives, campaigns, programs, events, appearances, etc.
- Assist in TV & Web Broadcast Production
- Assist in LED scoreboard management
- Assist other stadium departments as needed.
COMPANY GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates should exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- MUST receive college credit
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates should be currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
How did you hear about this job?