Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 Spring Performance Internship with Houston Dynamo in Houston · TX
Houston Dynamo jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
The Forever Orange organization is seeking candidates for Performance Intern for the Spring 2020 (January – June). The Performance internship program provides hands-on experience with the various duties and responsibilities required to coordinate a successful professional sporting event.
- Assist in all aspects of the Performance Department
- Must be punctual
- Professional in appearance and attitude
- Main responsibilities
- Distribute, collect and download data for Catapult GPS units
- Conduct omega wave testing-Intern will be supervised and educated in both OW and Catapult
- Monitor Catapult live to assist Performance personnel with monitoring daily training loads
- Collect and record session RPE's
- Assist in all field and gym setups
COMPANY GUIDELINES & REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates should exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates should be currently pursuing post-secondary education and receive college credit.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?