Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Stadium/Complex Grounds Maintenance Staff
We are looking for a dependable part-time employee to assist in day-to-day maintenance of stadium and complex.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in keeping Toyota Stadium and Soccer Complex tidy, organized and safe.
- Maintaining Toyota Stadium and Soccer Complex staging area by working neatly and organized
- Assist with site set up of plant materials.
- Assist with keeping Toyota Stadium and Soccer Complex landscape maintained by mowing, edging, blowing, etc.
- Assist with the set up and tear down of Terra floor for concerts and other events.
- Assist with field preparation for soccer games, soccer tournaments, NCAA events and other events held on the complex.
- Ability to work on a team to accomplish common goals.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in quality of work.
- Ability to meet productivity standards and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to consistently be at work on time, follow instructions, respond to management directions, commit to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals and complete necessary tasks.
- Ability to work in various positions, including but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I have previous landscaping/grounds experience?
Yes/No: I can work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat?
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)? If yes, please explain.
Yes/No: Can you, with or without reasonable accommodation, perform essential functions of the job to which you are applying (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)?
Yes/No: You are comfortable with a part-time position?