Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Security Event Staff
- Bag checking at each gate leading into stadium to ensure no prohibited items enter the stadium.
- Provide concourse security on inside perimeter of stadium by monitoring and patrolling activity.
- Provide outside perimeter security.
- Checking credentials and tickets to ensure that only authorized personnel enter into specific areas of the stadium and complex.
- Provide field security for players and officials by monitoring activity on and around stadium field(s).
- Provide security in the locker rooms
- As a team, provide all access control in and around Toyota Stadium and soccer center.
- Ability to resolve complicated customer service issues with fans.
- Previous experience in stadium or event services.
- Willingness and ability to act as authority figure when needed.
- Ability to defuse heated situations that may arise.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme cold or heat.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is a plus.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)? If yes, please explain.