Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Partnership Marketing Coordinator with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO, TX
- Manage corporate partner accounts and assure that contractual elements are properly implemented at all times
- Create, assist, and present comprehensive mid-year and end-of-year digital recap partner presentations
- Keep immaculate records on all account actions, including photographs, CRM/KORE maintenance, affidavits, event summaries and reports
- Implement promotions for corporate partner agreements as related to FC Dallas | Toyota Stadium | Toyota Soccer Center | MoneyGram Soccer Park
- Assist department with special events, including planning, budgeting, execution, documentation, and follow-up
- Facilitate consistent communication with corporate partners and the department through all avenues of correspondence to plan accordingly for upcoming marketing efforts and campaigns
- Assist the Activation Coordinator with the FC Dallas Soccer Tour (mobile marketing unit) which travels around the DFW metro-plex (approx. 75 activations annually), which includes scheduling events, set-up, execution, staffing, and corporate partner representation
- Maintain comprehensive communication with the Partnership Marketing and Business Development team at all times
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two or more years of experience in Sports Marketing
- Experience in client relationship management
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a high-energy environment
- CRM/KORE experience
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work within designated deadlines
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk extended distances
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I have two or more years of experience in the sports industry.
Yes/No: I have client management experience in the sports industry.
Yes/No: I have strong presentation skills.
Yes/No: I have an excellent driving record.
Yes/No: I am fluent in Spanish.
Yes/No: I have CRM / KORE experience.
Yes/No: I have Blinkfire experience.
Yes/No: I am available to work evenings and weekends on a frequent basis.
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)