Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Partnership Marketing Activation Coordinator with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Activate and manage the FC Dallas Soccer Tour (mobile marketing unit) which travels around the DFW metro-plex (approx. 75 activations annually), and includes scheduling events, set-up, execution, staffing, and corporate partner representation
- Assist with the implementation of promotions and client entertainment for corporate partner agreements as related to FC Dallas games, player appearances, community clinics, special events, and other applicable contractual obligations for corporate partners
- Assist with all special events, including planning, budgeting, execution, documentation, and follow-up
- Keep proper records and distribute to Partnership Marketing Account Managers on all account actions, including photographs, CRM/KORE maintenance, affidavits, event summaries and reports
- Organize, create, and assemble event recaps for the Partnership Marketing team
- Facilitate consistent communication with the Partnership Marketing team through all avenues of correspondence to plan accordingly for upcoming marketing efforts and campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent driving record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CRM/KORE experience
- Blinkfire experience a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in Sports Marketing
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk extended distances
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I have experience in the sports industry.
Yes/No: I have event planning experience in the sports industry.
Yes/No: I have an excellent driving record.
Yes/No: I am fluent in Spanish.
Yes/No: I have CRM / KORE experience.
Yes/No: I am available to work evenings and weekends on a frequent basis.
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)