Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Parking Attendant with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Greet and thank all arriving and departing guests at Toyota Stadium
- Direct Toyota Stadium guests to proper parking lots safely and efficiently
- Direct individuals with special parking passes to proper locations
- Provide excellent customer service to fans, guests, and employees
- Operate scanners to efficiently scan parking passes
- Ability to sell parking passes, while handling cash and parking pass inventory
- Prevent vehicles from parking without proper authorizations
- Walks assigned section to check for any safety hazards prior to the opening of the parking lot, immediately reports any issues to the Parking Supervisor
- Respond to inquiries from guests regarding the facility, rules and regulations
- Understands all types of parking passes and the locations of all parking lots
- Act upon all comments/complaints in a prompt, friendly, and respectful manner
- Maintain flexibility in schedule in order to meet operational event needs
- Other duties as assigned
- A genuine interest in making people feel welcome, using your smile and positive attitude
- Eager to be a part of something you believe in, creating fun, while enjoying work
- Strong communication skills
- Openness to learn, grow, and develop skills
- Desire to be outdoors for extended periods of time and in all weather conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to properly communicate over radio
- Ability to function well within a team setting
- Ability to work long hours and a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to work at least 75% of events
- Must be at least 18 years old
How did you hear about this job?
Are you a positive person with a strong work ethic? If so, please provide an example.
Are you willing to work outdoors in various weather conditions?
Are you able to stand for extended periods of time?
Do you have event, customer service or event parking experience? If so, please explain.
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)? If yes, please explain.
Yes/No: Can you, with or without reasonable accommodation, perform essential functions of the job to which you are applying (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)?