Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Operations Set Up Staff
- Perform all tasks involved in the production of FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium events. This includes lifting, carrying, set-up and tear down of entire event.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Work varying shifts, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions to include extreme heat or cold.
- Perform heavy manual labor
- Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing in excess of 80 lbs with assistance from other members of the team.
- Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Provide excellent customer service and Interact with Fans to ensure they are enjoying their experience.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in Event Operations or a warehouse or with manual labor is a plus.
- Fork lift certified is a plus
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No I can work in outdoor weather conditions?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: I can lift up to 50 lbs.?
Yes/No: I can bend, stoop and reach in all directions?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (Answer will not exclude you from consideration)
Yes/No: Can you, with or without reasonable accommodation, perform essential functions of the job to which you are applying? (Answer will not exclude you from consideration)