Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
National Soccer Hall of Fame Experience Specialist (Part-Time) with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Greet guests as they enter the Hall of Fame.
- Scan guest’s tickets using electronic scanner upon entrance into Hall of Fame.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting guests in any way possible and ensuring they have a great experience at the Hall of Fame.
- Interact while assisting and teaching guests on our virtual reality exhibit experiences
- Provide information on all aspects of the Hall of Fame experience
- Create a safe and memorable experience for our guests.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Knowledge of U.S. soccer
- At least 1-year experience in customer service
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays if needed based on event schedule, part-time status.
- Capable of working in a positive manner with guests of all ages
- An approachable, friendly, enthusiastic personality
- Responsible, reliable and professional work ethic
- Focus and ability to multitask
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have previous customer service experience?
Yes/No: I have basic knowledge of U.S. soccer
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)