Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Legends Hospitality - Stand Captain
- Maintain a first level relationship between the NPO groups and Legend’s Hospitality Management.
- Ensure that their assigned NPO group has proper staffing levels, follows menu recipes when preparing food and is operating the stand efficiently and safely.
- Monitor the inventory levels throughout the event and make sure the stand does not run out of product.
- Responsible for conduction pre- and post-event inventories, making sure NPO groups make timely deposits and that the rules and regulations, as outlined in the NPO training manual, are followed.
- Solve problems to the best of their ability and call additional help when needed.
- Must be able to work all events
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have TABC Certification and Food Handlers Certificate
- Must Pass a Drug and Background Screening
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)