Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2019 SUMMER Internship - FRISCO BOWL SOCIAL MEDIA & EVENTS with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
The Frisco Bowl and Toyota Stadium are looking for a Social Media/Events Intern to assist the Executive Director with marketing initiatives to promote the bowl game. The marketing intern will report to the Executive Director and assist with the day to day objectives of the Frisco Bowl and the various social media and event needs.
- Assist with the development of an overall Social Media Plan & Strategy for the annual bowl game and its events
- Assist with the implementation of Frisco Bowl website initiatives and updates
- Integrate engaging market trends, best practices, insights, and recommendations into fan interactions
- Assist in the coordinating the Frisco Bowl’s social media exposure
- Assist in creation and execution of in-game promotions and events tied to social media
- Assist with grassroots marketing efforts in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required
- Assist with the development and implementation of social media and e-marketing initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Strong computer skills and technology skills to include Excel, Word, Internet and Social Networking sites
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)