Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Housekeeping Attendant with FC Dallas, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Perform any combination of cleaning duties.
- Clean lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
- Maintain floor cleanliness using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
- Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
- Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy. Polish accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
- Remove debris from concourses, sidewalks, and playing fields.
- Replenish supplies such as chemicals, paper goods, and bathroom itemsand keep supervisor informed of need
- Load washing machines and fold dried items.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, partitions, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
- Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides..
- Dust window blinds, sills, furniture, and electronics.
- Move and arrange furniture.
- Observe precautions required to protect self and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Prepare work areas prior to events and arrange equipment, and furniture for functions.
- Reliable transportation.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work in all outdoor weather conditions to include, extreme heat, cold and rain
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I have been convicted of a crime in the last 7 years, other than a traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Answer does not disqualify you from consideration)
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I can lift and move up to 40 lbs?
Yes/No: I can work in all outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain?