Toyota Stadium and FC Dallas in Frisco is seeking a part-time facilities services workers for maintenance and cleaning of the stadium. Under the general supervision of the Facilities Coordinator and Housekeeping Manager, the employee will have the primary responsibility for cleaning the stadium, in such a way to promote health and safety and reduce the spread of infection. The custodian will have to keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. It is the role of the employee to do the daily cleaning, special event cleaning, as well as, special projects. Areas include, but not limited to, office areas, locker rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, storage areas, concourses, and entrances. The employee will perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, washing carpets, washing walls and glass, and removing debris. The tasks may also include performing routine maintenance activities and notifying management of needed repairs. The custodian may also be responsible for additional tasks that are not specified below. If so, these rights are specified as an addition to this description. These additional jobs may include general building maintenance, laundry, painting, vehicle maintenance, etc.
• Clean building’s floors, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
Removing trash and debris
• Cleaning of restrooms including replacing the necessary products.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean windows, doors, mirrors, using soapy water or other chemicals / cleaners, sponges and squeegees.
• Dusting furniture, walls.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers for cleaning solutions prepared in accordance with specifications.
• Wash the carpets using machines and equipment
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Driving vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including RTV and forklifts. We will train.
• Follow instructions in the use of cleaning chemicals and equipment, to avoid damage to floors and fixtures.
• Assist with building security by locking the gates and doors after entering or leaving.
• Able to move heavy furniture, equipment and either manually or by using hand trucks.
• Use pressure washers and blowers to clean the garbage from the stadium, sidewalks and streets.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Remove snow from sidewalks, and parking areas, using snow shovels and snow melting products.
• Have reliable transportation
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and some holidays.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work in all types of outdoor weather conditions that include extreme heat, cold and rain
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.