Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Event Setup Crew with FC Dallas & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO · TX
- Perform all tasks involved in the production of FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium events. This includes lifting, carrying, set-up and tear down of entire event.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Work varying shifts, to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions to include extreme heat or cold.
- Perform heavy manual labor
- Effectively handle lifting of various objects weighing in excess of 80 lbs with assistance from other members of the team.
- Operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies and the public.
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Communicate effectively
- Provide excellent customer service and Interact with Fans to ensure they are enjoying their experience.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience in Event Operations or a warehouse or with manual labor is a plus.
- Fork lift certified is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I can work in outdoor weather conditions?
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: I can lift up to 50 lbs.?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I can bend, stoop and reach in all directions?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, describe in full below: (Answer will not exclude you from consideration)