Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Director, Membership Services with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Manage the Fan Relations Staff in a strategic way to accomplish fan, department and organization objectives
- Design/implement with the VP of Sales & Service a regular accountability/tracking platform for evaluating success and proper activity of retention efforts year round
- Work directly with FC Dallas Supporter Groups to maintain open communication and positive relations between the club and the fans
- Be an integral part of helping communicate and implement the 25th Anniversary Season with our Season Members and all fans
- Oversee the integration of the AXS platform and application for Season Members in 2020
- Work with Premium Membership Services to align all efforts and support their retention goals
- Constantly be developing new strategies and approaches to improve member relationships with the club
- Manage any expense related items with the VP of Ticket Sales
- Be a active part of the Senior Sales and Service Management team
- Creatively organize messaging and touchpoint campaigns for the Fan Relations Staff
- Plan and organize Season Member events which provide fans a chance to build their loyalty with the club, and allow Fan Relations representatives to build better relationships with their clients
- Monitor and report on activity results…call logs, stadium tours, commitment reports, PAF, etc.
- Troubleshoot challenges of each rep and training needs for overall and individual improvement of Fan Relations staff members
- Management Experience – includes a willingness to hold accountable those in the position stewardship
- Sports Ticket Sales & Service departmental understanding
- Ability to work with people to find creative solutions
- Ability to listen and be patient in understanding what people mean (not what they say)
- Professional demeanor in dress, appearance, interaction, and task management
- Ability to be personally accountable to planning and executing a plan
- Nights and Weekends – long hours
- Customer Service experience in high volume operation
- Soccer Culture/Supporter Culture understanding and appreciation
- AXS Ticketing Platform experience/understanding
- Strong sales knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Professional Training, Certification, or Experience in Customer Service
How did you hear about this job?
I can work a flexible schedule to include some nights and weekends?
Yes/No: I have experience in the sports and entertainment industry?
Yes/No: I have knowledge of FC Dallas and Major League Soccer?
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain.