Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
CRM Administrator/Analyst with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
- Develop best-in-class approach to CRM administration: prioritize activities, define technical requirements, test and learn new CRM techniques and campaigns, measure impact and optimize
- Manage all enterprise research with focus on overall actionable fan insights/results
- Assist in driving all marketing analytics and reporting to drive overall consumer lifetime value
- Drive data strategy and customer segmentations to optimize sales and marketing campaigns
- Follow industry best practices and cutting-edge techniques, emerging and fresh ways for the fans to better interact with the game and team through data segmentation
- Assist in growing fan database and determine critical data elements to better understand fan needs and personalize our engagement
- Define strategies to enrich profiles and capture relevant data from fans across all key touchpoints, and monitor cross enterprise data entry
- Develop, share, and champion insights with a focus on enabling a “360 view” of our fan, with implications for action plans and execution priorities (data analysis, insight development, and visualization)
- Innovate and define clear plans to develop fan journeys (automated and manual, across channels) and fan engagement activities across all relevant touchpoints to drive lifetime value
- Support internal departments with CRM onboarding, on-going training, leveraging Salesforce.com, etc.
- Analyze prospects and buyers to determine insights around best leads and opportunities
- Help to set up processes and tools, as necessary, for data cleansing and hygiene
- Collaborate with database warehouse vendors and consultants to help integrate new data sources into core architecture as needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing, statistics or finance (Master’s Degree preferred)
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a related role (sports industry preferred but not required)
- Deep understanding of CRM strategy, procedures, and technologies (Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL, SAS, Tableau, etc.
- Familiarity with ticketing system integration/reporting (KORE CRM preferred)
- Strong presentation skills with an ability to process research results into actionable data/outcomes
- Must be collaborative and team-orientated
- Must work independently and be self-motivated
- Must be able to work games scheduled which may be at night and on weekends and holidays
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I am available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
Yes/No: Do you have experience working in/managing a CRM system?
Please tell us why you’d like to work for FC Dallas.
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain (will not necessarily disqualify you for a position)