Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Box Office Ticket Clerk with FC Dallas, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
• Selling day of game tickets to customers using Veritix Box Office program.
• Processing customer ticket orders.
• Accepting payment and make change for ticket purchases.
• Answering customer’s questions concerning location and price of tickets /seats.
• Balancing cash and receipt drawer with manager at the end of shift.
• Providing Will Call tickets to customers after verifying customer identification
• Using knowledge of Toyota Stadium seating and Flashseats program in order to effectively meet the needs of customers.
• Providing exceptional customer service while handling customer transactions. Must be prepared to answer question pertaining to ticket process, stadium policies, stadium layout, and event details.
• Previous customer service and cash handling experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as department manual or written instructions.
• Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new programs and systems.
• Ability to speak effectively with customers of all backgrounds.
• Must be able to work with minimum amount of supervision under stressful conditions.
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus but not required.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I am at least 18 years of age?
Yes/No: In the last seven years, have you been convicted of a major crime other than a minor traffic violation (answer does not disqualify you for consideration)? If yes, please explain.
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?