Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - TEAM ADMINISTRATION with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center is a first-of-its-kind facility located in Frisco, Texas. The complex features two major components: a 20,000 seat, state-of-the-art pro stadium immediately adjacent to a sports park with 17 championship-quality sports/soccer fields. Toyota Soccer Center is in use over 300 days per year, showcasing a wide variety of local, regional, national and international events. Toyota Stadium is the future home of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
The purpose of this internship is to assist the Director of Soccer Operations with the daily duties involved with the Major League Soccer team FC Dallas and their U-18 & U-16 Academy Teams.
- Assisting with the logistics of team travel – Visa requests, team itineraries, per diem request and distribution, in-city transportation, follow-up communication with travel agents and hotels
- Ensure that all MLS requirements & protocols are followed for all games that FCD Teams are involved
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship
- Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and Holidays
- Must have a valid Driver License and clean driving record and access to your own vehicle.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and FC Dallas
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)