Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - PHOTOGRAPHY with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center is a first-of-its-kind facility located in Frisco, Texas. The complex features two major components: a 20,000 seat, state-of-the-art pro stadium immediately adjacent to a sports park with 17 championship-quality sports/soccer fields. Toyota Soccer Center is in use over 300 days per year, showcasing a wide variety of local, regional, national and international events. Toyota Stadium is the future home of the National Soccer Hall of Fame.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium are looking for a Photography intern to assist the Marketing department. The Photography intern will report to the Creative Manager and assist with the day to day objectives of the Marketing department.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Photograph home matches and other related events
- Assist the Marketing department on match days to coordinate and implement communications initiatives
Required skills, experience & abilities
- Must be an active college student with emphasis in photography, journalism, photojournalism or communications
- High proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated photography and photo editing experience with an online portfolio
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism within a professional sports environment and in media work zones
- Proficient in photography techniques, including lighting and camera positioning among others
- Proficient in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Must possess a strong understanding of digital and social media practices
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)
Please provide a link to your previous photography.