Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - NORTH TEXAS SOCCER CLUB TICKET SALES with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
Qualifications and Requirements
- Background in sales, marketing, business, customer service or communications is encouraged
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about working within a sport-related environment
- Creative and outgoing self-starter
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas
- Knowledge of the great game of soccer a plus
- All other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with daily correspondence to North Texas SC guests
- Delivering superior customer service and exceeding fan expectations
- Researching customer retention strategies
- Administrative office duties including filing, organizing, data entry and mailing
- Assisting in planning and implementing special marketing events and promotions
- Working closely with sales staff to fulfill orders
- Assisting with ticket sales activities and events; including receptions; game day entertainment
- Contribute to brainstorming; planning and implementation of ticket sales plans; idea and proposals
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (will not necessarily exclude you from consideration)
Yes/No: I have access to local housing?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)