Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - MARKETING DATABASE & RESEARCH with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university.
The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
This internship will work within the FC Dallas Marketing Department and will report directly to the department head Senior Director of Marketing and Event Presentation. The Database and Research Marketing Intern will assist with data accumulation optimization, key fan and overall organizational research, as well as insights into all consumers that interact with the FC Dallas/Toyota Stadium/Brand New US Soccer Hall of Fame products. Candidates must be able to work extended hours during FC Dallas, Toyota Stadium events. Candidates must also be willing to do general office work and be willing to assist other organization’s departments as needed.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building survey/research platforms and analyzing data
- Putting together and analyzing fan demographic information.
- Assisting in database optimization, cleansing and normalization
- Research and monitor industry trends in sports and overall marketing industries
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship.
- MBA/graduate level candidates a plus but not required.
- General understanding of statistics, consumer research, and data. SAS product suite and mapping software familiarity a plus but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)