Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - FRISCO BOWL MARKETING / DIGITAL MEDIA with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Detailed and hands-on operations within the Marketing Department
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies to increase overall brand awareness of Frisco Bowl and its events
- Marketing and promotional efforts such as: advertising, marketing communications and promotions.
- Conceptualize, capture and execute multimedia projects for online, social media, games, in-stadium presentation and more
- Assist with creation of media items including TV, Radio, Print and Digital
- Assist in coordinating Frisco Bowl’s marketing research projects
- Assist in coordinating Frisco Bowl’s social media exposure
- Assist in creation and execution of in-game script, promotions and entertainment
- Assist in development and execution of all community promotions
- Assist in the coordination of Frisco Bowl promotions team
- Oversee web and social media content for the Frisco Bowl to include relevant content
- The scheduling and organization of logistics and implementation during promotions
- Assist with researching, ordering and managing inventory of promotional giveaway items
- Assist in promotions as related to the various Frisco Bowl marketing activities
- Assist with creation of recap books of all media, collateral and licensing items
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in Sports Marketing
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in Digital Media, Marketing or Public Relations
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, social media, other networking sites, writing, editing and typing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)