Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - FOUNDATION & COMMUNITY RELATIONS with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
The FC Dallas Foundation is seeking a motivated intern, who is a self-starter and who is interested in developing the relationship FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium with the surrounding communities.
- Managing incoming donation requests and fan mail
- Assisting with game-day initiatives and community programs
- Supporting the Foundation & Community Relations Department with the initiatives of the FC Dallas Foundation including upcoming events and fundraisers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and work well under pressure
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- High ethical standards and strong sense of confidentiality
- May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the department or the Foundation
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)