Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - DIGITAL VIDEO PRODUCTION with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Assist in shooting and editing video segments for website and social media.
- Assist in uploading and distributing video content to our video platforms.
- Work team training and game days (including but not limited to highlights, big moments, video recaps, social media video).
- Other duties and projects as assigned (that may include content for Toyota Stadium, FC Dallas Youth and Academy, National Soccer Hall of Fame.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in a journalism school (or comparable training) and be able to receive college credit.
- A combination of storytelling skills and creative editing is required. A reel or video samples must be submitted that demonstrate this ability.
- Strong video production skills, but desire to continue learning. Experience with Sony cameras and Adobe Premiere a plus.
- Basic animation skills in Adobe After Effects CS6 is a plus, but not a requirement
- Must have own laptop (mac preferred).
- Must be available to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week (including match days on the weekends).
How did you hear about this job?
Are you aware this is an unpaid internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
Do you have lodging options in Dallas/Frisco?
Do you have experience shooting sports?
What is your knowledge of soccer and our team/players?