Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - DIGITAL CONTENT with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist in creating, editing and publishing website content for FC Dallas, FC Dallas Youth, Toyota Stadium, National Soccer Hall of Fame and other websites
- Assist in developing storylines and writing blog posts
- Assist in coverage of FC Dallas Academy and Youth teams
- Must be available to work FC Dallas and occasionally North Texas SC matches
- Assist the Media and Communications department on game days to coordinate and implement communications endeavors such as interviews, transcription, and other related duties
- Experience taking photos and shooting video a plus
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience covering a beat for school paper, magazine, online publication, etc.
- Interest in the digital communications industry and Content Management Systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Strong computer skills to include Adobe Photoshop, Content Management Systems, Excel, Word and Social Networking sites
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)