Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2020 SPRING Internship - 1ST TEAM VIDEO PRODUCTION with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco · TX
- Assist in shooting and editing video segments for first team staff.
- Assist in uploading and distributing video content to our first team staff
- Work shooting team training and games (including but not limited to highlights, video.
- Basic soccer knowledge
- Basic skills on Microsoft Office suite/keynote
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degreel (or comparable training) and be able to receive college credit.
- Basic editing is skills.
- video production skills, but desire to continue learning. Experience with cameras / iMovie/ editing softwares.
- Basic animation skills in Adobe After Effects CS6 is a plus, but not a requirement
- Must be available to work a minimum of 5 days a week (including match days on the weekends)
How did you hear about this job?
Are you aware this is an unpaid internship?
Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
Do you have lodging options in Dallas/Frisco?
Do you have experience shooting sports?
What is your knowledge of soccer and our team/players?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)