Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2019 Summer Internship - FC DALLAS YOUTH PLAYER DEVELOPMENT with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in Frisco, TX
FC Dallas Youth Player Development: This internship will work directly with the Director of Juniors Player Development to facilitate the FC Dallas School of Excellence soccer camps. FC Dallas School of Excellence programs are specifically designed for players and coaches to develop solid fundamentals of soccer in an educational, structured, energized and professional manner at one of the best soccer complexes in the country.
- Assisting the Juniors Player Development department in marketing, administration, scheduling, and facilitation of events including soccer camps, soccer clinics and coaching education sessions.
- Must have previous experience playing Soccer
- Must hold a valid driver license and clean driving record.
- Must be detail oriented and possess a working knowledge of the internet, MS Word, MS Excel and previous database experience.
- Ability to work in outside weather conditions to include hot, humid and wet conditions.
- Ability to work around children ages 6-16 years of age.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)