Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2019 FALL Internship - FRISCO BOWL SOCIAL MEDIA with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO, TX
- Conceptualize, capture and execute multimedia projects for online, social media, games, in-stadium presentation and more
- Assist in the development of digital marketing strategies to increase overall awareness of Frisco Bowl and its events
- Integrate engaging market trends, best practices, insights, and recommendations into fan interactions
- Assist in coordinating Frisco Bowl’s social media exposure
- Oversee web and social media content for the Frisco Bowl to include creative relevant content
- Implement current Frisco Bowl digital initiatives including College Football 150 and other digital projects
- Daily updates to all social media channels
- Coordinate a social media staff for the 2019 Frisco Bowl
- Implement student sideline reporter program
- Assist in development and execution of all community promotions
- Assist in promotions as related to the Frisco Bowl
- Assist with creation of recap books of all media, collateral and licensing items
- Additional tasks as needed
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in business-related areas, creative design, or journalism
- Knowledge of photoshop, various social media platforms, and photo editing software a plus.
- Assist with research, presentation and implementation of marketing plan and budget for Frisco Bowl events
- Assistance on special projects
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, social media, other networking sites, writing, editing and typing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor and senior management
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)