Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2019 FALL Internship - FRISCO BOWL COMMUNICATIONS with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO, TX
- Support external communication to all media outlets and assigned bodies concerning Frisco Bowl programming and events; encompassing areas of media/public relations, television production, website operations, media operations and publication production.
- Inter-department contact for events, per assignment.
- Provide support for the coordination and dissemination of information for the Frisco Bowl game and other Frisco Bowl events.
- Contribute to the media operations efforts for the Frisco Bowl.
- Responsible for attendance at designated Frisco Bowl meetings, events and promotions.
- Update program details as needed
- Assist with FISD -and possibly other school districts- staff on events
- Assist with Frisco Football League on events and programs
- Writing and editing of content for publications
- Assist in with implementation of community initiatives and programs such as
- Educator of the year
- Team Behind the Team
- Sideline Reporter
- Assist with media coordination efforts as it relates to TV, Radio, Print, etc.
- Coordinate with Frisco Bowl Digital Media contact to support communications to digital media channels to include website, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Assist with marketing communications efforts and implement media action plan
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in Digital Media, Marketing or Public Relations
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop and strong editing, writing and typing skills
- Proficiency with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), video editing, other networking sites and photo editing software is a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds
- Excellent communications skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)