Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2019 FALL Internship - FRISCO BOWL BUSINESS OPERATIONS with FC DALLAS, Major League Soccer & Toyota Stadium in FRISCO, TX
- Process check requests, invoices, and payments ensuring all appropriate approvals have been received
- Update financial binders and reports communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Scanning and filling of contracts
- Inventory control of programs, souvenir helmets, sponsor tickets
- Assist auditors with business operations audit
- Assist with the management of budgets
- Assist partnerships area with updating reports and inventory spreadsheets
- Assist marketing with grassroots events operations and setup
- Additional duties as necessary
- Pursuing a degree and/or career in Finance, Accounting or any business-related area
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must
- Strong computer skills including Adobe Photoshop, social media, other networking sites, writing, editing and typing skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Dynamic and confident personality
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work independently as well as in team environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship with our company
The Frisco Bowl is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)