Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - TICKET OPERATIONS (Application deadline March 31st)
Position Overview: The FC Dallas Ticket Operations Internship was designed to give college students the opportunity to develop valuable skills and gain firsthand experience in the professional sports industry. During the Internship program, participants will be supervised by the Ticket Operations Director and Box Office Manager for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium. The intern will learn all aspects of the coordination and administration of Ticket Operations, Box Office, and Game Day Operations. This internship is designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a ticket or event operations career in the sports industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with daily correspondence to FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium guests
- Assisting in any ticketed concerts, special events, and promotions held at Toyota Stadium
- Assisting in order processing and fulfillment of all FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium Events
- Assisting with game and event ticket reports
- Administrative office duties including filing, organizing, data entry and mailing
- Assisting in planning and implementing special marketing events and promotions
- Working closely with membership services and sales staff to fulfill orders
- Assisting with sales and ticket usage reports
- Assisting with ticket sales activities and events
- All other duties as assigned
- Background in sales, marketing, business, customer service or communications is encouraged
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word, Etc.) is encouraged
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about working within a sport-related environment
- Creative and outgoing self-starter
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas
- Knowledge of the great game of soccer a plus
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)