Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - TEAM ADMINISTRATION (Application deadline is March 31st)
- Assisting with the logistics of team travel – Visa requests, team itineraries, per diem request and distribution, in-city transportation, follow-up communication with travel agents and hotels
- Ensure that all MLS requirements & protocols are followed for all games that FCD Teams are involved
- All other duties as assigned
- Must be an active college student
- Must receive college credit for internship
- Must be flexible to work weekdays, weekends, and Holidays
- Must have a valid Driver License and clean driving record and access to your own vehicle.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong work ethic and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and FC Dallas
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)