FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium are looking for a Multimedia production intern to assist the Marketing department. The multimedia production intern will report to the Senior Multimedia Coordinator and Multimedia coordinator to assist with the day to day objectives of the Marketing Department.
· Assist in filming and editing video segments for in game presentation
· Assist in conducting player interviews as well as filming and editing online video segments
· Assist the marketing department on game days to coordinate and implement marketing endeavors such as half time entertainment, in game promotions and other related duties.
· Assist with the development of online video branding.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills
· Dynamic and confident personality
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
· Strong video production skills that include digital video workflows with Sony Cine Cameras, Premier Pro, CS6, Final Cut Pro 7
· A strong understanding of Adobe Premier Pro and a base knowledge of other Adobe CS applications
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule (Gameday attendance is required, please review team schedule)
· Must be an active college student
· Must receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas.
This internship will allow you to gain extraordinary hands on sports business experience by assisting and being a key member of the FC Dallas Business Development Department under the supervision of the Director of Business Development. The Business Development Intern will assist with sponsor research and sales strategy development during fall 2017. Candidates must be able to work extended hours during FC Dallas, Toyota Stadium events.
Be willing to do general office work and be willing to assist other organization’s departments if available