Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - MARKETING (Application deadline is March 31st)
• Assist in the implementation of marketing goals and objectives
• Assist with grassroots marketing efforts in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required.
• Assist the marketing department on game-days to coordinate and implement marketing endeavors such as half time entertainment, in game promotions and other related duties
• Assist with the development and implementation of social media and e-marketing initiavites.
• Excellent communication skills
• Dynamic and confident personality
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
• Strong computer skills and technology skills to include Excel, Word, Internet and Social Networking sites
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
• Must be an active college student
• Must receive college credit for internship with our company
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)