Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - GRAPHIC DESIGN (Application deadline March 31st)
- Create and design flyers, posters and other collateral to support the Sales, Partnerships and Marketing departments
- Assist the Marketing team with the creation and design of online/digital graphics to use on web and social media outlets
- Assist the Creative Team in photography projects from player photo and video shoots to merchandise product shoots
- Must be an active college student pursuing a degree in Advertising, Fine Arts, Graphic Design or a related field.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to work well in team environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts, ideas and designs
- Ability to multi-task on design projects
- Working knowledge of graphic design software in a MAC environment. The intern is required to have skills and abilities in the following areas:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Photography experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Student must be an active college student and receive college credit for completing internship.
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)