FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: The Frisco Bowl and Toyota Stadium are looking for a marketing intern to assist the Executive Director with marketing initiatives to promote the bowl game. The marketing intern will report to the Executive Director and assist with the day to day objectives of the Frisco Bowl and the various marketing needs.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
• Assist with the development of an overall Marketing Plan & Strategy for the annual bowl game
• Assist in the implementation of the marketing goals and objective created
• Assist with grassroots marketing efforts in events, promotions, client entertainment and other activities as required
• Assist the marketing department to design creative materials to promote the bowl game and implement marketing activities within the community to support the game
• Assist with the development and implementation of social media and e-marketing initiavites.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Dynamic and confident personality
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
• Strong computer skills and technology skills to include Excel, Word, Internet and Social Networking sites
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule
• Must be an active college student
• Must receive college credit for internship with our company