Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - FOUNDATION & COMMUNITY RELATIONS (Application deadline March 31st)
Position Overview: The FC Dallas Foundation is seeking a motivated intern, who is a self-starter and who is interested in developing the relationship FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium with the surrounding communities.
• Managing incoming donation requests and fan mail
• Assisting with game-day initiatives and community programs
• Supporting the Executive Director of Foundation & Community Relations with the initiatives of the FC Dallas Foundation including upcoming events and fundraisers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive and work well under pressure
• Detailed-oriented and organized
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Able to multitask and prioritize
• High ethical standards and strong sense of confidentiality
• May be required to work varying schedules to reflect the needs of the department or the Foundation
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)