Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
2018 Summer Internship - DIGITAL VIDEO (Application deadline is March 31st)
- Assist in shooting and editing video segments
- Assist in conducting player interviews
- Work team training and game days including shooting and logging game footage
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in a journalism school (or comparable training)
- A combination of storytelling skills and creative editing is required. A reel or packages must be submitted that demonstrate this ability.
- Strong video production skills. Experience with Sony cameras and Adobe Premiere a plus.
- Basic animation skills in Adobe After Effects CS6 is a plus but not a requirement
- Must have own laptop
- Availability to work in the office at least 2 days a week, plus flexible schedule including evenings, weekends
2. Will you receive academic credit for this internship?
4. Do you have lodging options in Dallas/Frisco?
6. What is something you would improve with our digital video?
7. Describe the voice of FC Dallas.
8. What is your knowledge of soccer and our team/players?
How did you hear about this job?
Yes/No: Are you 18 years of age or older?
Yes/No: I am an active college student?
Yes/No: I will receive college credit for an internship with FC Dallas?
Yes/No: I can work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays?
Yes/No: I have access to or will locate local housing?
Yes/No: I am aware that all internships with FC Dallas are unpaid and MUST be used for college credit?
Yes/No: In the past seven years, have you been convicted of a crime other than a minor traffic violation? If yes, please explain. (Will not exclude you from consideration)