FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium have created a unique hands on experience for students looking to gain experience in the Sports, Marketing, and Entertainment industry.
We are looking for bright, passionate, hard-working students to be a part of our team through our internship program.
All internships for FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium & Soccer Center are unpaid internships, and must be used to receive college credit from an accredited university. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. All candidate hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights, weekends, and holidays will be required.
Position Overview: FC Dallas and Toyota Stadium are looking for a digital content intern to assist the Media and Communications department. The digital content intern will report to the Digital Content Manager and assist with the day to day objectives of the Marketing and Media Relations departments.
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Assist in creating, editing and publishing website content for FC Dallas, FC Dallas Youth, Toyota Stadium, National Soccer Hall of Fame and other websites
· Monitor site traffic and analytics for fcdallas.com and other properties
· Assist in developing storylines and creating blog posts
· Assist in coverage of FCD Youth system
· Participate in events, promotions, and other activities as required
· Assist the Media and Communications department on game days to coordinate and implement communications endeavors such as video footage, interviews, transcription, and other related duties
· Work with Digital Content Manager and Social Media Manager on social media marketing efforts, including strategy, communication and growth of Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
· May involve taking photos and shooting video
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous experience covering a beat for school paper, magazine, online publication, etc.
· Interest in the digital communications industry and Content Management Systems
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and simultaneous projects
· Strong computer skills to include Adobe Photoshop, Content Management Systems, Excel, Word and Social Networking sites
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment